Contact us Today!
If you think you have what it takes, kindly contact us today!Send enquiry
Kalmegh (Andrographis paniculata Pennel)
It is an erect annual herb. Stem is dark green, quadrangular with longitudinal furrows and wings on the angles of the younger parts and slightly enlarged at the nodes.
The leaves are glabrous, dark green, arranged opposite decussate, lanceolate and pinnate. The flowers are small, in lax spreading axillary and terminal racemes or panicles. The capsules are linear-oblong and acute at both ends. The seeds are numerous, sub-quadrate and yellowish brown in colour.
- Promotes Digestion
- Protects the liver and gall bladder.
- Kills intestinal worms & support intestine
- Protect skin from pimples.
- Reduces swelling and cuts down exudation from capillaries.
- Fights bacterial activity. Although Andrographis appears to have weak direct antibacterial action, it has remarkably beneficial effect in reducing diarrhea and symptoms arising from bacterial infections.
- Promotes mucus discharge from the respiratory system.
- Blood sugar reducer, Immune Enhancement.
- Aids bowel elimination
Sydler India on FACEBOOK
Sydler India on Facebook is about inspiring people to take small, everyday actions that add up to a big difference.Like us
Sydler India on Twitter is about inspiring people to take small, everyday actions that add up to a big difference.2 days ago Follow us
Recent updates from Our Blog
Sydler India on Facebook is about inspiring people to take small, everyday actions that add up to a big difference.View our blog